Images are a great way to improve the quality of your forms, leading to better submission results. We provide multiple ways of integrating images within forms, such as the Image control or the background image property under Style.
Up until now we provided two ways of referencing images:
- Use a URL of an image stored somewhere.
- Use the images we provide in our gallery (we currently have about 40 of them, but more are constantly added).
When you need to use your own images, there is really only one option of course and it's not very easy. You have to publish the image somewhere, then get the URL in the correct format. And if you are using external forms, you must ensure the image can be accessed by anonymous users as well.
Now we are introducing a new feature: an ability to manage your own gallery of images, where you can upload and re-use your own images. These images are visible and editable to all form designers within the organization (in SharePoint, scoped to a site collection).
- You would start by dragging the Image control on the design surface (or entering the Style settings of the form for a background image).
- Now click on the image to see its properties on the right
- Make sure Gallery option is selected, then click on Gallery
- Here you can see the two available galleries, Infowise and Organization
- Switch to Organization. Now you can see all the images uploaded by your organization (if any) and you can upload new ones.
- Upload an image in any supported format (JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF or SVG) that is below 700Kb in size. Once the image is uploaded (or selected), it will already be visible in the preview.
- You can also optionally control width and height of the image for resizing (Infowise banners will show 100% width when no width is selected). You can also specify alignment, when the image is larger than the specified size and must be clipped.
NOTE: images uploaded to the gallery are visible to everyone without any security trimming. Make sure to only upload images that contain no confidential information.
Add your comment
100% No-Code Solution
It's never been easier, to create, innovate and share, all you need is your web browser!
Address business process pain points immediately. Save time and money.
Fantastic Support Team
Facing difficulties installing the application? Contact our fantastic support team.