Yesterday we announced support for content and document translations using Google Cloud Translation service. Today we are adding another translation provider - Azure Cognitive Services. With this provider you will be able to translate any kind of text field data (single and multiple lines of text). Unfortunately, we only support translation of documents via Google.
First you need to create a Translator in your Azure, then configure a Copy list item action that will copy an item while translating its field values.
- Log into Azure.
- In the search box type Translators.
- Click on Create.
- Enter the required information. For pricing tier breakdown, go here.
- Review and create your translator
- Go to the new resource and click on Keys and Endpoint on the left
- Copy one of the keys and the location, you will need both when you configure your action.
Next you configure your Copy action.
- Under Action settings toggle Enable automatic translation on
- Under Provider select Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services
- Enter your key, location and desired target language
That's it, your action is now ready and will be automatically translating your content!
Add your comment
100% No-Code Solution
It's never been easier, to create, innovate and share, all you need is your web browser!
Address business process pain points immediately. Save time and money.
Fantastic Support Team
Facing difficulties installing the application? Contact our fantastic support team.