The Hyperlink or Picture field type is part of SharePoint from the very start. This column is very useful for, well, creating links, the building block of any web application. But the field has not evolved from the humble beginning, in SharePoint 2003. It still only allows you to specify whether you want the URL to be displayed as link or picture, that's about it.
That's why we created URL Plus field, which upgrades what the regular field can do. So now you can:
- Open links in a new window (if you want)
- Specify the link description, so your users don't have to enter any description and the links still have a uniform look (when you skip filling in the description in the built-in field, the URL itself is used as the description, which can be quite ugly)
- Show icon instead of textual link, so for instance, you can use the help icon for the links to the help pages.
We even support converting the new field back and forth into the built-in field, so you can convert your existing field and not lose your data!
Get your trial version now!
Here, at Infowise, we always try to bring you the best SharePoint products with the greatest value. You are probably already familiar with our Ultimate Forms bundle, made up of 8 of our leading products, which allows you to build business processes in minutes using just your browser. Just check our the sample application videos on the bundle page to see what exciting new capabilities you can get to maximize what your SharePoint sever can do for you!
With the holiday season just around the corner, we are happy to announce our new and exciting special offer. When you purchase Ultimate Forms, you receive a 70% discount (that's right, seventy percent!) for one of our three bestselling product:
- Smart Action Pro - automatically create/update items, create lists/site, update external database and application, whenever a list item is created or modified. You can now create extremely powerful code-free solution using just your browser without any experience with coding or workflow design.
- Smart Alert Pro - bring your alerts to a whole new level, with multiple recipient types, conditions, timer-based notifications and custom message template. A must have for any business process.
- Smart Print Pro - print out your lists and list item using templates of your own design. Create paper forms, receipts or quotes and then print them or convert into PDFs, with a click of the mouse.
Now it's easy to make Ultimate Forms even better by pairing it up with these additional components. So get your free 30-day trial versions today and use this opportunity to save by ordering by the end of the year.
The promotion is active Nov 1st 2011 till Dec 31 2011.
We are proud to announce that the new version of our registration module - Infowise Capability Dashboard - is released and bundled up with all of our products. The registration module always allowed you to try out our products and register them when you purchase licenses. Now we are taking it several steps forward, by allowing you not only to register your current products, but also to upgrade your SharePoint farm with new capabilities by installing new products directly from your server.
You can view the complete list of our products, installed and not. Each product presents its features, screenshots, videos and technical details. You can see which products are installed, what version you have installed and what version is available, so you can install and upgrade directly, without having to visit our site.
To register a product, just click on its registration status and enter your license key[s] in the pop-up window, it's that easy! The Dashboard completely replaces the Product Registration page, which has been removed.
We hope you like this new approach and we are confident it will help you discover the products you need to get the most out of your SharePoint farm!
NOTE: Capability Dashboard works even when there is no Internet connection available, but the capabilities are reduces as no real time information update is possible.
We are currently exhibiting at the Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2011 at the Anaheim Convention Center. Visit us at booth #163 and watch demos of our leading products.
See you there!