The solution sends notifications and documentation to stakeholders to set up the new employee, and can integrate with recruitment or payroll systems.
- Dashboards to easily track status of all onboarding tasks.
- Auto-generate notification e-mails for assigned tasks for onboarding.
- Manage model tasks list to easily update onboarding process and assignments.
- Track all necessary documentation and forms in one location.
- Reporting to track progress, effectiveness and much more.
This solution automates the employee review process. Staff are evaluated based on their performance goals.
- Search by multiple data fields.
- Electronic tracking of status changes and audit history.
- Maintains a record of past employee reviews.
- Role-based system allows assignment of appropriate access level by department.
- Allow employees to electronically complete self-evaluations and submit them to their manager.
- Provide managers with powerful search capabilities and tools to efficiently review and evaluate employees.
- High-level management dashboard view of the progress and status for all employee reviews.
- Enable designated users to configure and administer the solution with user-friendly lists and setting pages.
- Request additional performance feedback from other managers and employees, through the use of automatically created and pre-populated emails.
Staff Onboarding Homepage
Provides Administrators with a powerful dashboard to efficiently start the process of onboarding in an organized way.
Entering data is quick and easy with this onboarding system.
Resources, Finance and HR tabs
Gather data you didn’t even know you needed with these prebuilt fields and tasks.
See at a glance all of the current onboarding tasks, organized by phase, in one efficient window.
Smart List Pro
Instantly turn your SharePoint lists into full-fledged applications using tab and column permissions, Wizard mode, custom input validation, view permissions and much more
Smart Action Pro
Save on development time by automating advanced business solutions using just your browser. Implement advanced business logic using a wide variety of advanced fully-configurable actions.
Smart Alert Pro
Take the good old alerts to a new level, with conditions, timed notifications, user-defined mail templates and much more. Define precisely what you want to be notified of and when, without flooding your inbox with useless messages.
Associated Tasks Field
Turn any simple list into a complete business solution! Assign related tasks, items and documents and manage their lifecycles, and all that from within the parent item itself. No more clicking through pages, see it all at once, drill down and make your business decisions on the spot.
Create cascading master-detail relationships between lookup columns in SharePoint lists and document libraries. Filter city column values by country, it is as easy as it should be!
Smart Print Pro
Your SharePoint lists and items can now be printed, converted to PDF or emailed with just one click!
Electronic Signature Field
Need to create a regulatory-approved system based on SharePoint? Must be compliant with FDA CFR part 11 regulations? Now you can! Make sure your users sign what they submit. Unless the data is changed, the signature clearly demonstrates its validity.
Smart Chart Pro
Visualize your SharePoint list data using 30+ chart types with fully configurable layout
Bundle of Color Choice and Indicator fields, adding color-coding, custom icons, KPIs, progress bars and dynamic countdowns to any SharePoint item and view
Every server running Windows SharePoint Services Web Application requires a license, regardless whether or not it is accessed by users. Free licenses for application servers will be provided upon request.
Purchase using a credit card or PayPal. To issue a formal quote and for payment through a Purchase Order (PO), please contact Sales
- Website License - entitles you to the right of using the products only within the SharePoint site of the solution. Using the products in any other sites of your SharePoint farm, new or existing, is not possible or permitted
- Server License with Annual Support - entitles you to the right of installing the product on one
front-end server, including the right to contact us on non-bug related issues
within the period of one year. You can use the components on any site of your SharePoint farm in any configuration. The support includes help with installation, integration
or customizations. Bug fixes are included with any license free of charge.
- Server License - entitles you to the right of installing the product on one
front-end server. Front-end server is one responding to user requests (web server).
You can use the components on any site of your SharePoint farm in any configuration. This license is not time-limited, but you are not entitled to new versions, except
for explicit bug fixes within the first 12 months.
- Developer License - entitles you to the right of installing the product on
one front-end server in non-production environment. You can use this license for
your test/integration/pre-production farms. Note that you must order at least one
full server license to have the right to order a developer license.
- Annual Support Renewal - extends the annual support to another year. You
must order the original product with annual support to be eligible for this renewal.